Follow Us

Tuesday 29 May 2012

THOUGH RAIMA IS JUST ONE YEAR ELDER TO ME, SHE ALWAYS BEHAVES LIKE MOM TO ME, SAYS RHEA SEN

ON THE LEFT IS RIYA SEN AND ON THE RIGHT IS RAIMA SEN
       Sisters and actors Riya and Raima Sen are as much friends as sisters, says Riya. "Ever since we moved out from Kolkata, both of us have been living together in Mumbai.
So today we share such a thick bond, which I am sure we wouldn't have if we didn't stay together,away from home. Though Raima is just one year elder, she always behaves like a mom to me and keeps a tab on me. Even my parents hold her responsible if I do anything wrong." laughs Riya.
        Ask Riya if the two share a similar nature and she quickly says, "We do, despite many people thinking that our natures are poles apart. However, not many know that I'm an introvert and prefer being in my own space while Raima is an outgoing person. May be that is why the roles that we choose to play on screen are so opposite to what we are in real life -I am the shy one but in films I play more outgoing glamorous kind of characters. And Raima, who is extrovert, portrays roles that have depth and is shown to be shy and reculse, which is so unlike her. Guess that's why we love being actors."
         Talking about their rapport with their parents, Riya says Raima is an obedient daughter and when their father told them not to buy an expensive car Raima obied  while Riya splurged on a luxury car. "But the bottom line is I can't do without Raima and I know she can't live without me either," smiles Riya.

No comments:

Post a Comment