Follow Us

Monday 14 May 2012

SIENNA MILLER'S BAD HAIRDAYS..

Pregnant actor Sienna Miller once washed her hair with tomato ketch up following a bad experience with hair dye. 

        The 30-year-old who is expecting her first child with fiance Tom Sturridge, had a disastrous  experience when she applied a henna-based color to her tresses and to get rid of that, she applied ketchup. "I've had some hair disasters, I once used henna to dye my hair brown for an audition, thinking I was being clever it's all natural," female-first.co.uk quoted Miller as saying "Little did I know it was the worst thing I could've done as it coats the follicles so nothing else can penetrate and I ended up having to put ketchup on it  for about a year to get rid of the green tinge," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment