Follow Us

Sunday 27 May 2012

'I DON'T LIKE DEPRIVING MYSELF OF THE GOOD THINGS IN LIFE'

        After having back to back hits with The Dirty Picture and Kahaani, she is now being called as the Lady Khan. But Vidya Balan says that she doesn't take these sayings very seriously .
She says,"I always be happy to hear these compliments and these compliments make me realize that i am in the right track. However I don't get carried away as I don't want to be overconfident.
       She is also very trendy in terms of her films. She also says that she never diets. She believes in doing everything in moderation. "There are so many stunning things to do in life and I want to experience all of it. I don't want to neglect all kinds of beautiful luxuries of life. I want to have all kinds of experiences that I can in this lifetime," says Vidya.
       Since she was working non stop for a long time, she didn't had time for her family. "It is very important to spend time with your family and loved ones when you are free and I am doing the same thing", she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment