Follow Us

Tuesday 15 May 2012

HILLARY DUFF HAD AN "Easy Delivery"

Add caption
Singer Hilary Duff has revealed that surprisingly, giving birth was quiet an easy process for her.
Duff who gave birth a baby boy, named Luca Cruz on 20 march, admits that her journey to becoming a mother has been an "amazing ride".
          The Lizzy Mcguire star is married to the hockey player Mike Comrie and Lucas is the couple's first child. "It (the birthing process) was very easy, I went into labour at about 1 in the morning and I very calmly had my bags packed and woke my husband up  after about three hours of walking up and down my hallway. Then I'm like, 'OK,it's time to go. Let's go now,'" The daily Star quoted Duff as telling on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
        She jokingly mentioned as to how her whole family came to the hospital with snacks and soda in hand to watch the "show". "My family gets there and we wait all day and everyone is hungry. My mum and my sister actually went down to the food court area. All of the sudden they came flying in and say, "We got barbeque chips and root beer guys." I (said), 'What? I'm pushing!' They were just arriving for a show with their chips and their root beer," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment