Follow Us

Monday 28 May 2012

SHRUTI HASAAN REFUSES TO CONFIRM RUMOURS ABOUT HER YOUNGER SISTER MAKING HER BOLLYWOOD DEBUT.

         Actor Shruti Hasaan is in a happy space with her films in the South being widely appreciated. The actor has also just gotten a place for herself in Bandra and is thrilled to bits about being back in Mumbai.
"I have done my graduation from here and lived here for four years. Besides, my mom also lives here so I have been shuttling between Hyderabad, Chennai and Mumbai and finally it is good to have a place to myself," says the actor. Shruti, who has been extremely tied up with work and travel says it has been a while since she took a day off to just unwind. "It has been so long since I took a holiday or a vacation. Forget a vacation; it has been a while since I actually took a day off. In a profession like this, we don't get a dedicated day off. I don't know the days usually, it is just the dates that I remember," she adds.
         While she continues to juggle films and music, Shruti is also very clear that she won't give up either of them. She has been working in films for a couple of years now and if reports are to be believed, younger sister Akshara too is set to make her debut in bollywood. When asked Shruti about this she retorts,"You will have to confirm that with her.In our family we have a voice of our own and as a rule, we do not talk, deny, confirm anything about either of us. Akshara is an independent person and can make her own choices. She doesn't need me to deny or confirm the news." Being an elder sister, would Shruti be happy to if Akhara decides to do films? "Sure",she says ," I'd be happy with whatever she decides to do though I don't think I'd give her any advice. When I decided to do films, my father never gave me any advice as to what movies I should do or what should be my next career move. I have learned my own lessons an I am a self-made person, just like him."
    

No comments:

Post a Comment