Follow Us

Saturday 26 May 2012

PRIYANKA WAS ALWAYS ON MY GUEST LIST- SAYS KARAN JOHAR.

The news for Karan Johar's birthday party is everywhere and is going to be held today!
      Along with his birthday bash, he is also celebrating his 15 years in industry - Kjo reveals. About being 40, he says, "I've always felt like 20 in spirit and emotionally 60". He also says that maybe he will take a 6 month break.

       Sources say that the celebration have started from last night at Johar residence. The filmmaker also reveals that all his friends have flown down from all over to celebrate the day.
       He says," I never had a chance to celebrate a wedding or such things. So I think being 40 validates a big celebration. The birthday  party is planned by his friend designer Manish Malhotra.
        "I am a friendly person so I have lasting friendships and i am very happy that so many people are going to join my happiness,friends from industry and outside. When asked about Priyanka Chopra not being on the guest list, he said, It's not true. Priyanka was always on my guest list. And about Salman and Sharukh , both are my close friends and are going to come tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment