Follow Us

Tuesday 15 May 2012

KATRINA TALKS ABOUT FOOD AND EXERCISE..

Actress Katrina Kaif's look and her hot svelte body have made her one of the most famous and sought after heroines in the industry.
But the actress who has been voted as the sexiest woman, many times feels that more than losing weight, maintaining weight is a bigger challenge especially for Katrina who has never been skinny."I eat healthy food and I try to exercise whenever possible. I eat in moderation but sometimes I eat ice-cream and cakes but that's okay occasionally. I have learnt  to be comfortable in my body".
        Katrina, who is one of the most desired item girl in bollywood has not only maintained her figure but have also made her dance moves right. A source close to her say," Today her item songs are most famous and popular, be it Shiela Ki Jawaani or Chikni Chameli. She was a non dancer and hardly knew to shake a leg. But she worked hard and now we all can see how much she has progressed in her dancing .

No comments:

Post a Comment